Camelot international was established in 1986, and has seven branches countrywide. Excellent education standards and facilities provide the prospective student with maximum opportunity to gain knowledge to reach their full potential in health and wellness.
“We believe in a holistic education where Ethics , Skills, Business and Leadership abilities are developed”.
The key to Camelot’s success is our Dynamic approach to practical and theoretical education helping learners to achieve their potential… we will assist you in pursuit of Knowledge, Needs & Goals and prepare you for your future career.
Camelot International is accredited by the Council of Higher Education (CHE) and South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
Camelot International is committed to providing each learner with the best education. We offer learners of all ages courses that are run on a full time, part time, modular and private tuition basis. We also offer our graduates placement opportunities within our Hotel Spa and Treatment Group.
Additionally we train on salon and spa business software to facilitate your learning experience and to prepare you for the world of spa business.
Camelot International offers extensive in-house product training and has easy payment options for your convenience.
We recommend a personal interview in order to obtain further information as well as to assess your abilities to fulfill a career in Health & Skin Care Therapy.
- Therapist or Manager on board a cruise liner
- Therapist consulting and Practicing in a medical environment
- Clinic or Health Spa Owner /Entrepreneur /Camelot Spa Franchisee
- Clinic/Spa and Health Spa Therapist or Manager
- Career as a Lecturer; Teaching at a Training Institute
- Product house Distributor /Trainer/Representative or Brand Manager
- Journalist /Editor
- Make-Up Artist
- Medi Spa Therapist
- Laser Therapist
- Career opportunities are vast depending on courses selected